LIFE DEVELOPMENT INSTITUTE
In addition to our regular Sunday morning Bible Studies we have a great opportunity for our membership to plug in to some really great courses which are geared to helping mature the individual in various areas. These classes occur on Wednesday evenings from 6:00 p.m.till about 7:15 p.m. We have some courses geared more toward meeting the needs of men, as well as courses aimed at meeting the needs of women. In addition to these gender specific courses, we also have courses that are general in nature. Some of them are Bible Studies led by some of our staff, while others are led by laymen with expertise in specific fields.
If you’re looking for a course in a specific area we invite you to check out our Spring Semester schedule below.
New Member Orientation led by Pastor Dean Haun held in Fellowship Hall.
The new member class will be held 4 weeks, beginning Jan. 10th, 17th, 24th, and 31st. This class is for those who have joined FBC recently or those thinking about joining. We will focus on our Baptist doctrine, our structure, and how to be involved in FBC.
Family Financial Planning (Dave Ramsey) led By Rob Wheeler in Room 253.
God has a financial plan for your life and family. Stop living paycheck to paycheck. Experience security and confidence from being in control of your personal finances. Financial Peace Kit $50 (9 weeks)
Begins January 3 at 6:00pm.
The following classes all begin on January 3 at 6:00pm.
- Revelation led by John Griggs in Room 266.
- There is no doubt that we are living in the last days of “this age.” This class will help you to understand the days in which we live and how to best be prepared for the trying days yet to come. (13 weeks)
- Living A Praying Life In Adversity led by Cindy Georges in Room 114.
- There is no escaping it, adversity is woven into the fabric of each of our lives. Prayer is the avenue that will see you through. This 4 week study will help equip you and challenge you to pray powerfully and live in victory. “Call unto Me and I will answer you and tell you great and mighty things which you do not know.” Jeremiah 33:3
- A Life Beyond Amazing led by Danny Georges in Wallen-Purkey.
- A study of Dr. David Jeremiah’s book by the same title. This 10 week study will explore each of the fruits of the spirit as listed in Galatians 5:22 and challenge every Christian to pursue a life marked by Godly characteristics.
- Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse led by Jonathan & Sandy Farmer in Room 254.
- “Who are the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse and when do they ride? What does our Messiah Yeshua say about the last days before His return? God’s timepiece is Israel and on His calendar are the appointed times and seasons. Join us for the first Harvest of Israel class on Prophecy (Past, Present, and Future).” (13 weeks)
The following classes begin January 3 at 6:00pm
- Lessons From The Tacklebox led by Matthew Dickerson in Room 252.
- This study helps men discover and implement their God-given gifts and calling. It will help men become the conduit of God’s blessings to those they love. The Mission; turn the hearts of fathers to their children and the hearts of the children to their fathers Mal. 4:6.
The following classes begin January 3 at 6:00pm.
- MOPS (Mothers of Preschoolers) led by Whitney Jarnagin in Room 126.
- MOPS Stands for Mothers of Preschoolers (birth ~ kindergarten). Take some time for yourself and join us in spreading our wings. Trust us. The chores will keep while together we learn to BE GUTSY; TO GO FIRST; and to LET LOVE BE THE LOUDEST VOICE because we are all FREE INDEED. (13 weeks)
- Captivating (John & Stasi Eldredge) led by Pat Cureton in Room 259.
- This ladies bible study will set you on an intimate journey into the heart of God and an understanding of the beautiful heart that He set in you. (10 weeks)
- Tea Time Friends meets in Room 263.
The following class begins January 16.
- Tuesday Morning Ladies Bible Study led by Kathy Lindsey in Parlor.
- Begins January 16th @ 9:30 AM | 1 Peter: Living Hope In Christ by Jen Wilkin
The following class begins January 28.
- Sunday Afternoon Ladies Bible Study led by Jane Joyce & Tinker Amos in Room 266.
- Begins January 28th @ 2:00 PM | Powerful Tools for Caregivers